No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase will not increase your chances of winning. The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who at the time of entry are a) twenty one (21) years of age or older and b) currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States. The following types of schools are excluded: daycares, after school programs, colleges, universities, and any school operating out of a private residence. Right Decisions Right Now, funded by RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company. RJ Reynolds is the official administrator and Sponsor of this Promotion. Employees of RJ Reynolds and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, parent distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
Entry Rules and Agreements
1. All entries must be submitted using the online form beginning at May 1 ,2017 to June, 30, 2017 by 11:59 p.m., Central Time.
2. Entrants must follow the entry instructions. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
3. All entrants must be legal residents of the United States of America with a current U.S. address for prize fulfillment. Prizes that require shipment will not be shipped internationally.
4. Each entrant may only submit one completed form and must agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decision of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
5. By entering, you are giving us permission to send you updates and information about Right Decisions Right Now to the email address you provide.
Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
1. All entrants to the Promotion will be in the pool of participants from which 4 winners are to be selected by random drawing and announced on the RightDecisionsRightNow website at this link http://www.rightdecisionsrightnow.com/contest/classroom-contest/ by June 30, 2017. Odds of winning are solely dependent on the total number of eligible entries received by June 30, 2017. Only one prize can be awarded per school.
2. At certain times during the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor may send out regular communications containing updates including but not limited to status of awards. Participant is responsible for ensuring that Sponsor receives Participant’s designated contact(s) for receipt of the foregoing communications. Under no circumstance shall Sponsor be responsible for any misdirected messages or any other circumstance causing Participant to not receive or respond to Sponsor’s communications. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify you from the Promotion for failure to provide contact information or other requested information.
3. Sponsor makes every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
4. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
5. Prizing: A total of four winners will win a prize package valued at $500. The total value for this giveaway is $2,000. Prize winners will receive:
(1) One $500 Staples gift card to use for classroom supplies to be used in the 2017/18 school year.
(2) One Printed Cost of Smoking wall poster.
6. Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted.
7. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
8. Limit (1) prize package per person/household/address.
General Program and Rules & Terms
1. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and binding and non-appealable in all respects in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The webmaster is the official time-keeper of Sweepstakes.
2. Winners will have the option to complete a brief questionnaire at entry and are required to have a valid mailing address and email address.
3. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
4. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
6. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
7. Sponsor retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of North Carolina shall govern this Promotion. The courts of North Carolina shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion. All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of North Carolina. In the case of a dispute, entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, exemplary, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and all entrants hereby further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.
8. All entrants, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and its affiliates from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing any sweepstakes-related website(s); (b) participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded or reward received; (d) preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity; or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Each prize winner bears all risk of loss or damage to any prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, each prize-winning teacher hereby grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media whether now known or hereinafter devised (including without limitation the use online at any website(s) owned, controlled and/or operated by a Sponsor) such prize winner's name, address, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for any and all public relations, advertising and similar purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
9. Sponsor: Right Decisions Right Now, funded by RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company, 401 N Main Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.